Ed Wubbe, artistic leader of Scapino Ballet Rotterdam, has made a choreography on the legendary John Cale number ‘A Dream’, which crawls into the skin of Andy Warhol. In the song, Warhol dreams about ‘The Factory’ and all the colourful figures that work there together. His dream is exactly what a dream should be: strange, surrealistic, sometimes funny, but more often disturbing and even frightening. And thus Wubbe’s choreography seamlessly fits in with the theme of the exhibition ‘La La La Human Steps’.
- A film by: Ederson Rodrigues Xavier
- Choreograaf: Ed Wubbe
- Productie: Scapino Ballet Rotterdam
- Tweede camera: Atli Rafn Meldal Hreinsson
- Dansers: Bonnie Doets en Micha van Leeuwen
- Muziek: John Cale en Lou Reed