The major spring exhibition ‘La La La Human Steps’ in Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen features a hundred works of art from the museum’s collection. They all deal with la condition humaine: human failings. Four top choreographers have each created a duet especially for the exhibition. New video's will be added to this series during the exhibition.
These are the different episodes:
- Holland Streetkingdom: Krumping duel between Claerence Person and Ques
- The Raven: Singer/actor Gery Mendes made a musical version of the famous poem The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream: Choreography by Ed Wubbe, artistic director of Scapino Ballet Rotterdam
- La La La Human Steps: Museum director Sjarel Ex discusses the background to 'La La La Human Steps' and explains why his major spring exhibition has been supplemented with dance
- La Condition Humaine: An experience of the opening night of La La La Human Steps